How to maintain the lubrication system of the cooling chiller?
1、 The role of the lubrication system
The lubrication system mainly consists of a lubricating oil tank, lubricating oil pipeline, lubricating pump, lubricating oil filter, and lubricating grease. The main functions of the lubrication system are as follows:
1. Reduce the process of gradual damage to the FL +5°C ~ +35°C Water Chillers. Due to the existence of equipment gaps, it is easy to cause wear and scratches on the equipment surface during the friction process. It is lubrication that surrounds the equipment, forming a lubricating film that fills the gaps on the surface of the equipment, effectively reducing friction on the smooth surface and thereby reducing damage to the equipment surface.
2. Reduce cooling cooler noise. During the friction process, if the surface of the equipment is not effectively lubricated, severe friction will occur, resulting in increased noise on the surface of the equipment. Lubrication can reduce noise and ensure smoother operation of the equipment.
3. Play a certain sealing role. During operation, lubricating oil can fill the gaps of equipment with lubricating film and prevent possible liquid leakage, exerting a certain sealing effect.
2、 Maintenance method of lubrication system
1. Replace the lubricating oil. Lubricating oil will age over time, lose its lubricating effect, and even deteriorate, causing corrosion to the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the condition of the lubricating oil and replace it in a timely manner. When replacing lubricating oil, it is necessary to first drain the old lubricating oil. After draining the oil, the cleanliness of the lubricating oil and the amount of impurities should be checked. For unqualified lubricating oil, it needs to be replaced in a timely manner.
2. Replace the lubricating oil filter. It is important to keep the lubricating oil clean, as dirty lubricating oil can deposit inside the equipment, contaminate the equipment, and accelerate its aging. For the lubrication system of the chiller, replacing the lubricating oil filter is also a very important step, which can effectively filter the lubricating oil containing impurities, ensure the purity of the lubricating oil, and increase the service life of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the condition of the lubricating oil filter and replace it in a timely manner.
3. Regularly inspect the lubrication pump. In the lubrication system of the cooling cooler, the lubrication pump plays a role in conveying lubricating oil. Therefore, the normal operation of the lubrication pump is crucial for the normal operation of the entire lubrication system. It is necessary to regularly check whether the motor and parts of the lubrication pump operate normally. If the bearing temperature is normal, it is necessary to deal with it in time.