How to Improve the Service Life of Portable Chillers?
A portable air-cooled chiller is a durable refrigeration device that usually lasts longer. However, taking good care of your equipment will extend its durability and lifespan.
Here are a few things you can do to preserve the life of your portable air-cooled chiller:
1. Daily cleaning and dust removal of the exterior of the portable air-cooled chiller.
2. The outside of the filter and other parts may become clogged if routine cleaning is not performed properly.
3. Properly clean the air intake pipes and air intake holes daily.
4. Do not operate the portable air-cooled chiller in places with large voltage fluctuations. It could damage its motherboard or main circuit and stop working immediately.
5. Clean the water tank daily.
6. Always use clean fresh water.
7. Periodically monitor the cooling pad. If any cracks or other failures occur, replace the cooling pads. If the cooling pad is not functioning properly, repair or replace it immediately.
8. Use under appropriate environmental conditions.
9. Perform regular repairs and maintenance.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C