How to deal with the high water temperature of the 2 ton chiller?
1、 Reasons for excessive cooling water temperature of a LC -25°C ~ -5°C Low Temperature Chillers
1. Insufficient cooling water flow: Insufficient cooling water flow may cause an increase in temperature inside the unit, which in turn can cause an increase in cooling water temperature.
2. Cooling tower blockage: If there is a blockage in the cooling tower, it will cause the cooling water to not flow normally, resulting in a high temperature of the cooling water.
3. Circulating pump failure: The circulating pump is an important component in the cooling system. If the circulating pump fails, it will lead to insufficient cooling water flow and an increase in cooling water temperature.
4. Cooling water leakage: If the cooling water leaks, it will reduce the cooling water volume inside the unit, causing the problem of high cooling water temperature.
5. Poor cooling water quality: If the cooling water quality is poor, it will cause problems such as scaling and corrosion inside the unit, leading to an increase in cooling water temperature.
2、 Solution to excessive cooling water temperature of a 2-ton chiller unit
1. Increase the cooling water flow rate: The cooling water temperature can be reduced by increasing the cooling water flow rate.
2. Cleaning the cooling tower: Regular cleaning of the cooling tower can effectively solve the problem of cooling tower blockage.
3. Replace the circulating pump: If the circulating pump malfunctions, it needs to be replaced in a timely manner to ensure the normal operation of the unit.
4. Repair cooling water leakage: Timely repair the problem of cooling water leakage to ensure sufficient cooling water volume in the unit.
5. Improving the quality of cooling water: By improving the quality of cooling water, the temperature of cooling water can be reduced to avoid problems such as scaling and corrosion.
In summary, there are many reasons for the high cooling water temperature of a 2-ton chiller, some of which can be solved through simple maintenance and cleaning, while others require replacement of accessories. For these issues, timely detection and resolution can ensure the normal operation of the 2-ton chiller unit and extend its service life.