How to deal with the cooler failure?
Failure of plate heat exchanger:
1. External leakage mainly includes leakage (small amount, discontinuous water droplets) and leakage (large amount, continuous water droplets). The main parts of external leakage are the sealing part between plates, the second sealing groove of plates, and the inner side of end plates and compression plates.
2. The main feature that the heating temperature cannot meet the requirements is that the outlet temperature is too low to meet the design requirements.
3. The pressure drop is large, and the pressure drop at the inlet and outlet of the medium exceeds the design requirements, even many times higher than the design value, which seriously affects the requirements of the system on flow and temperature. In the heating system, if the pressure drop at the hot side is too large, the flow at the primary side will be seriously insufficient, that is, the heat source is not enough, resulting in the outlet temperature at the secondary side can not meet the requirements.
Cause of FL +5°C ~ +35°C Water Chillers failure and treatment method:
1. In case of leakage without pressure, the equipment shall be re clamped according to the clamping size provided by the manufacturer. The size shall be uniform. The deviation of the pressing size shall not be greater than ± 0.2N (mm) (N, the total number of plates). The parallelism between the two pressing plates shall be kept within 2mm.
Mark the leaking part, disassemble the heat exchanger one by one, check and solve the problem, reassemble or replace the gasket and plate. Disassemble the open heat exchanger, repair or replace the deformed parts of plates. When there are no spare parts for the plates, the plates at the deformed parts can be temporarily removed and reassembled for use. When reassembling the disassembled plates, the plate surface shall be cleaned to prevent dirt from adhering to the gasket sealing surface.
2. If the pressure drop is too large, remove the dirt or plate scaling in the flow passage of the heat exchanger. For the newly operated system, clean it once a week according to the actual situation. Avoid damaging the plates and rubber pads during cleaning.
If the mechanical backwashing method is adopted without disassembling, a nozzle shall be connected to the medium inlet and outlet pipelines in advance, the equipment shall be connected to the mechanical cleaning truck, and the cleaning solution shall be injected into the equipment in the reverse direction of the medium flow. The cycle cleaning time shall be 10~15min, and the medium flow rate shall be controlled at 0.05~0.15m/s.
3. If the heating temperature cannot meet the requirements, increase the flow of heat source or increase the diameter of heat source medium pipeline. Balance the flow of multiple plate heat exchangers running in parallel. Disassemble the plate heat exchanger to clean the scale on the plate surface.
Appearance of air cooling cooler leakage:
Because the sealing perimeter of the air-cooled cooler is long and the plates are thin, leakage may appear during the operation. Leakage appearance can be divided into internal leakage and external leakage.
1. Check whether the inlet parameters of hot and cold media are consistent with the original planning values. If not, try to adjust it to the original value. If the import parameters have been changed and cannot be adjusted to the original planning value, the planning and accounting shall be carried out from scratch, and the decision shall be made to increase or decrease the heat exchange area or change the process combination.
2. If the inlet parameters of cold and hot media are consistent with the original planned values, but the outlet parameters cannot reach the planned values, the machine should be shut down, disassembled to check whether there is blocking or scaling between plates, and timely dispose.