Heating Refrigeration Liquid Circulator Maintenance
The heating and cooling liquid circulator can control the temperature through different media, and the equipment runs stably. It is suitable for connecting reaction devices in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries for refrigeration and heating, and for heating and cooling or constant temperature control of the reaction kettle.
1. The heating and cooling liquid circulator drives the heat transfer medium (usually water or oil) in the oil tank with the built-in heater to the temperature control equipment, and then the temperature control equipment returns to the oil tank. The controller adjusts the temperature of the thermal fluid according to the heat flow temperature measured by the temperature sensor or the internal temperature of the temperature control device, thereby adjusting the temperature of the temperature control device.
2. Before using the heating and cooling liquid circulator, you should read the equipment manual in detail, be familiar with the operation process and button instructions, and operate in strict accordance with the conditions specified in the manual.
3. When storing or using the heating and cooling liquid circulator, it should be in a clean environment with enough fresh air to prevent environmental pollution. There is more than 30cm space around, and the ground is flat and firm. Make sure the input power is properly grounded when using it.
4. Before performing any repairs, maintenance or moving the equipment, the equipment must be turned off and disconnected from the power supply. The tilt angle of the device should not exceed 15° when moving. When moving long distances, the equipment needs to be emptied of liquid, and pipe connections are carefully inspected to ensure there are no leaks.
5. When selecting a heat transfer medium, pay attention to whether its upper and lower temperature limits, ignition point, viscosity, freezing point, etc. meet the requirements, and whether it is suitable for the use of the internal pipeline of the instrument. An unsuitable heat transfer medium will negatively affect the equipment and possibly cause damage to the unit. Therefore, only use the heat transfer medium specified by the manufacturer and within the specified pressure range.
6. After the power is turned on, add the corresponding circulating water as required, turn on the power switch and the circulating pump switch on the equipment, so that the circulating water starts to run; set the temperature range of the equipment, and set the high and low temperature ranges. , and make a good observation, if the temperature range is large, continue to adjust the temperature range.
7. Check the heating and cooling liquid circulator pipeline, refrigerant, etc. for leakage every six months. It can be judged according to the parameters displayed on the pressure gauge. If the data is far from the usual data, it can be compared. If it is not used for a long time, it is recommended to turn off the circuit switches such as the water pump, compressor and power supply of the equipment.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C