Cooling Shrinking Assembly Ultra Low Temperature Industrial Freezer
Bearing assembly is a method that uses the principle of thermal expansion and contraction to accurately assemble the bearings after cooling and shrinking at low temperatures in an industrial refrigerator. The bearing assembly industrial refrigerator is a deep-freezing refrigerator that uses a compressor for rapid cooling and reaches an ultra-low temperature environment in a constant temperature box to cool the bearings. According to the needs of users, the technical characteristics of bearing assembly industrial refrigerators are introduced here.
The main technical features of Cooling Shrinking Assembly Ultra Low Temperature Industrial Freezer are silent design, strong cooling capacity, strong load-bearing capacity, good constant temperature effect, PLC control, simple operation, automatic operation, etc. The detailed technology is as follows:
1. Temperature control range: -60 ~ -150℃;
2. Temperature control accuracy: ±1℃;
3. Cooling speed (over temperature ~ -150℃): ≤2H;
4. Box material: Internal 304 stainless steel, external painting or 304 stainless steel optional;
5. Box insulation: The material is polyurethane, and the thickness is 200mm;
6. Temperature control method: microcomputer control;
7. Safety protection: anti-leakage air switch, high and low voltage, over and under voltage, phase loss, over current, double door seals.
Cooling Shrinking Assembly Ultra Low Temperature Industrial Freezer has the advantages of strong cooling capacity, precise temperature control, and silent design. You can choose -90℃ industrial refrigerator, -120℃ ultra-low temperature industrial refrigerator, -150℃ cryogenic industrial freezer, etc. according to the bearing material. Assembly and use. Currently it is widely used in motor vehicle bearing assembly, automobile bearing assembly, engine bearing assembly, etc.
Suitable for ultra-low temperature testing of various materials, cold shrinkage testing of copper sleeves and bearings, etc.
|Temperature range||-65°C ~ -10°C series||-80°C ~ -10°C series||-100°C ~ -30°C series||-150°C ~ -20°C series|
|Volume||up to 1600L||up to 1600L||up to 1600L||up to 1000L|
|Note: Any temperature range from -150℃ ~ +350℃ and any cooling capacity can be customized|