Common Requirements for Non-standard Customized Industrial Chillers
Non standard customized industrial refrigeration equipment means that it is different from the standard chiller model. We take the case sealed chiller as an example. It is mainly composed of compressor, evaporator, condenser, circulating water pump, insulated water tank, pipeline, filter, expansion valve, high and low pressure pressure gauge, electric control system, chassis, etc. the standard machine looks perfect as a whole. What’s the difference between non-standard customization?
1. Power requirements: the power supply of our standard chiller is 3-phase 380V 50Hz. Due to different regions of use, the power requirements are also different, especially for export chillers. Some require 220V 60Hz, 440v60hz, 240V 60Hz or 400V 50Hz. These power supplies are different, so the power supply of each component of the chiller should be treated in a series, and the specific manufacturing method, Chiller manufacturers can communicate with users.
2. Evaporator manufacturing method: there are many types of evaporators used for chillers. Users have different requirements for the manufacturing method or materials of chillers, so the types of evaporators are also different. For example, coil, shell and tube, stainless steel and so on.
3. Circulating water pump: the commonly used circulating water pump can meet the needs of various standard chillers. In view of the special needs of some users, stainless steel pumps or acid and alkali resistant pumps may also be used.
4. Pipeline: whether it is common domestic water or engineering water, the existence of pipeline is indispensable. The first thing we often see is PVC pipes, which are large and small according to the specific use requirements. For some users with special requirements, stainless steel pipes will also be used, which can also be seen in the production of chillers.
5. Case size: the case size of each refrigerator is uniquely designed according to the power of the refrigerator and the size of each component. For conventional chiller models, the installation position of internal components and case size are fixed. However, it does not rule out the need to change the equipment size due to the user’s restrictions on the installation position of the chiller or other uncertain factors.
The customization of more non-standard chillers needs to be determined according to the actual needs of users for chillers, which requires the supplier and the demander to understand the needs of chillers as much as possible in the early communication. Only by matching and making reasonable chillers can they meet the refrigeration needs of users and use chillers safely and for a long time.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C