Causes of Corrosion in Industrial Chiller Machine
Today, with the popularity of industrial chillers, industrial chillers have been widely used in all walks of life. However, with the application of the chiller, some corrosion phenomena will also occur accordingly. So what are the reasons for the corrosion of industrial chillers?
1. When the number and location of electronic water processors are unreasonable, it will cause corrosion to the system. Screw chillers have extremely electronegative water molecules that can erode scale and rust. If the number and location of the electronic water processor are unreasonable, it will cause serious corrosion to the water system.
2. Most of the decontamination devices installed are Y-shaped. Installed on the riser, this kind of decontamination device can only catch the construction waste in the early stage of equipment operation to prevent the waste from entering the condenser. However, this Y-type filter cannot capture fine scale and rust in daily operation, so it can cause condenser fouling and other impurities.
3. There is no water meter installed in the cooling tower make-up pipe and the chilled water make-up pipe. Because water treatment generally adopts chemical treatment, it must be administered according to the amount of water replenishment and system water, so these two water meters are indispensable in the design.
4. Corrosion problems caused by unreasonable design and installation schemes.
5. In industrial chillers and chilled water systems, there is no quick drain valve designed at the water outlet. At present, many units have no quick blowdown valve installed at the end plate of the industrial chiller. The correct way is to discharge the cooling system from the water outlet side 2 to 3 times a week by pressing “three openings and three closings”. The system is drained once in this way.
6. Use softened water to replenish water because the sodium ion exchange regeneration waste liquid will cause permanent pollution to the groundwater. It can be seen that the use of demineralized water is extremely harmful, so I suggest that the design department should never use demineralized water as supplemental water when designing central air conditioning or other water systems. General water treatment chemicals should be anti-scaling and anti-corrosion.
The reasons for the corrosion of industrial chillers are shared here. The industrial chillers are equipped with a single-chip control system, built-in compressor drier, filter and expansion valve, maintenance hand valve interface and other devices to ensure the reliable and safe operation of the machine. It is convenient for maintenance and repair.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C