Air Cooled Chilled Water Chiller System Accessories
Air cooled chilled water chiller system is composed of compressor, condenser, evaporator, filter drier and expansion throttle valve in series. A proper amount of refrigerant is injected into it, and the operation of the compressor is controlled by electrical appliances according to the needs of the environment. So as to achieve the purpose of cooling.
1. When the air cooled chilled water chiller system is turned on, it should be checked whether the rotation of the fan is correct. If the fan rotates forward, it can be turned on, and if it is reversed, it means that the power supply wiring is reversed, and the phase sequence needs to be replaced before starting the device.
2. The air cooled chilled water chiller system also needs to keep the surface of the cooling coil clean to ensure that the surrounding air is circulated and the temperature is low. Regularly clean the scale on the coils to ensure good heat transfer.
3. Condenser: The high temperature and high pressure refrigerant vapor discharged from the compressor is condensed into liquid refrigerant through heat dissipation, and the heat absorbed by the refrigerant from the evaporator is absorbed by the medium (atmosphere) around the condenser.
4. In the refrigeration system of the air cooled chilled water chiller system, the function of the filter drier is to absorb the moisture in the refrigeration system, block the impurities in the system so that it cannot flow, and prevent the refrigeration system pipeline from ice blockage and dirty blockage. Because the part that is prone to blockage of the system is the capillary (or expansion valve). Therefore, filter driers are usually installed between the condenser and the capillary (or expansion valve).
5. Throttling and decompressing the high-pressure liquid refrigerant from the liquid receiver dryer, adjust and control the amount of liquid refrigerant entering the evaporator to adapt to the change of refrigeration load. At the same time, it can prevent the liquid hammer phenomenon of the compressor and the abnormal overheating of the vapor at the outlet of the evaporator.
6. The air cooled chilled water chiller system monitors the temperature sensor through PLC, and sends a command to the load solenoid valve according to the change of water temperature to adjust the capacity of each compressor. The operation panel can display all the parameters of the equipment during operation and the operation status of each control part.
7. The air cooled chilled water chiller system adopts PLC controller, human-machine interface, and is equipped with LCD touch screen to display the operating status of the equipment, and the operation is intuitive and simple.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C