Advantages of Water-cooled Chillers in the Pharmaceutical Industry
At present, industrial chillers are widely used in medicine, plastics, electronics, machinery and other industries. The LNEYA industrial chiller is mainly used to control the temperature control of fermented drugs in the pharmaceutical industry. The industrial chiller can be divided into water-cooled and air-cooled according to the compressor form, and the water-cooled chiller has obvious advantages in the pharmaceutical industry.
According to experts, the water-cooled chiller uses electricity as a power source, and the freon refrigerant evaporates in the evaporator to absorb the heat of the refrigerant water for cooling. After being condensed by the water-cooled condenser, it becomes a liquid, which is throttled through the expansion valve and enters the evaporator for recirculation. Thus, 7°C~12°C chilled water is prepared for air conditioning at the end of the air conditioner.
Water-cooled chillers mainly have the following characteristics:
1. The weight index per unit cooling capacity is small,
2. The EER value is high, the theoretical value can reach 6.99,
3. Easy to adjust, stepless adjustment within 10%,
4. The impeller speed is high, the gas transmission volume is large, and the single machine capacity is large.
5. Fewer wearing parts, reliable operation, compact structure, stable operation, small vibration, low noise,
6. The refrigerant is not mixed with lubricating oil, and the heat transfer performance of the evaporator and the condenser is good.
In the pharmaceutical process, the pharmaceutical refrigeration process is becoming more and more important. Therefore, pharmaceutical companies should make full use of the chiller equipment, continue to strengthen technological innovation on the basis of exerting its advantages, and enhance the cost performance of the chiller, so as to better serve the pharmaceutical industry.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C