Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Refrigerants in Industrial Chillers
The advantages of using refrigerants in industrial chillers:
1. The various equipment of the chiller refrigeration device are arranged together, which is convenient for operation and management.
2. The cooling capacity can be sent to a place far away from the chiller system, which is convenient for the distribution and control of cooling capacity.
3. Reduce the total volume of the refrigerant piping system, thereby reducing the amount of refrigerant charge in the chiller refrigeration system and the amount of leakage during operation.
4. The heat capacity of the refrigerant is generally relatively large, so the temperature of the cooling target of the industrial chiller is easy to keep stable.
Disadvantages of using refrigerants in industrial chillers:
1. The entire chiller system is relatively complicated, and a refrigerant system needs to be added on the basis of the refrigeration system.
2. Increase the first-stage heat transfer temperature difference between the object to be cooled and the refrigerant, and increase the cooling loss.
The role of the refrigerant system is as follows:
1. As a refrigerant system for cooling transfer, storage and distribution, the refrigerant can be used to supply cooling to distant and dispersed equipment.
2. The suction pipe of the industrial chiller can be short and straight, with simple shape and low resistance, thereby improving the cooling coefficient (COP).
3. The increased heat capacity of the refrigeration system can reduce the temperature fluctuation of the system, which makes it easier for industrial chillers to meet the needs of users who have strict requirements on temperature fluctuations.
4. For some materials, the chiller cannot be made into a pressure container, and an open refrigerant system can be used to avoid pressure on the container. This is more important for low-temperature industrial chiller refrigeration systems.
5. Adopt refrigerant direct evaporative cooling technology, which not only reduces the efficiency of the evaporator, but also makes the temperature distribution uniform.
6. In some chiller refrigeration systems, if the evaporator is under high pressure during high temperature experiments, the problem of high pressure can be solved when refrigerant is used.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C