Advantages and Disadvantages of Piston Chillers
Piston chiller is a chiller with piston compressor as the main engine.
The equipment consists of refrigeration compressor, condenser, evaporator and thermal expansion valve, and is equipped with automatic energy regulation and automatic safety protection device. The piston compressor system is relatively simple, and this type of compressor is generally used in low temperature conditions.
1. Wide range of applicable pressures; and strong maintainability.
2. Using multiple cylinder heads and high-speed cylinders can improve performance.
3. The material is simple, ordinary metal materials can be used, the processing is easy, and the manufacturing cost is low.
1. There are many parts and wearing parts.
2. The compression ratio is low, the cooling capacity of a single unit is small, and the cylinder unloading adjustment cannot be stepless.
3. Reciprocating up and down, the vibration is large, and the weight index per unit cooling capacity is large.
4. Very sensitive to liquid shock.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Dynamic Temperature Control Systems
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C