-150℃ Industrial Bearing Freezer Assembly Box
The industrial bearing freezer assembly box is a cryogenic equipment used for the freezing of copper sleeve bearings in the machinery industry. It is often used in the cold assembly of large equipment accessories. When installing the industrial bearing freezer assembly box, users need to pay attention to the electrical interface, the description of each accessory and the corresponding protection device.
First, the electrical interface precautions of industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box
1. The power connection of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box should use a terminal board with a grounding contact. The power supply is three-phase 380V 50Hz, and it is equipped with a three-phase four-wire plug.
2. According to the situation on site, it may be necessary to use other power cords instead of the original power cords. Do not use power cords longer than 5M so that the temperature controller can be disconnected at any time. The power cord should only be replaced by an electrician.
3. The temperature controller of the industrial bearing freezer assembly box is only connected to the power terminal board with a ground contact (PE).
4. The grounding resistance of the temperature controller of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box must be less than or equal to 1Ω, which can effectively prevent the shell from being charged and the generation of static electricity in the pipeline.
5. The signal input and output shielding layer of the temperature controller of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box are connected to the weak current ground, and the two need to be effectively isolated to prevent interference.
6. If the power cord/power interface is damaged, an accident may occur. Do not start the temperature controller, disconnect the power supply of the temperature controller, and an electrician should replace and check the power cord/power interface.
7. If the power interface of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box fails, the temperature controller will be damaged. The on-site power supply voltage and frequency must be consistent with the description on the temperature controller nameplate.
Second, the main accessories of industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box
The industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box mainly adopts brand compressors in order to improve product quality and ensure after-sales service. Through the LNEYA refrigeration process, the compressor can work well at high temperature or low temperature.
2. Electronic expansion valve
The industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box adopts the brand electronic expansion valve to accurately control the number of steps of the stepper motor, so as to accurately control the opening of the electronic expansion valve, so as to achieve the purpose of accurately controlling the refrigerant evaporation of the compressor and optimizing the refrigeration state of the compressor. , reduce the process fluctuation caused by the change of the compressor refrigeration power, improve the control accuracy and control stability.
3. Refrigerant pressure gauge
Some equipment of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box is equipped with a refrigerant pressure gauge, which indicates the pressure of the refrigerant, and the state of the compressor can be judged accordingly. When the equipment is in actual use, the indicated value of the pressure gauge is different according to the different ambient temperature. If the pressure gauge indicates less than 0.7Mpa during standby, it means that there may be refrigerant leakage in the system. Please check the leak point in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
4. Pneumatic components
The industrial bearing freezer assembly box uses a pneumatic triple with a locking cylinder (front cover) to control the box door closure. When the box door is locked to a certain position, if pressure is supplied to the gas port when the gas ports on both sides are not pressurized, the box door should be locked and not released. When the locking mechanism is released, pressure supply to the gas port.
Third, various protection devices of industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box
In order to ensure the operation and stability of the industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box, LNEYA cryogenic system provides many accessories to protect the equipment.
1. Power protection
“Normal” indicator means no fault;
Reverse phase protection: When the R, S, T phase sequence is wrong, the Phase reverse light is on;
Dynamic and static phase failure protection: if any phase of R, S, T is lost, the Phase loss light will be on;
Overvoltage or undervoltage protection: higher or lower than the voltage protection setting value, the O-U/volt light is on;
2. Inhalation temperature protection
The industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box adopts an independent compressor suction temperature protector to avoid the risk of excessive compressor suction temperature and ensure that it is within 65°C.
3. High and low voltage protection
Different industrial bearing refrigeration assembly boxes are equipped with different high and low pressure protectors. The high and low pressure protectors will refer to the suction and discharge pressure of the compressor to protect the compressor, ensure the normal operation of the compressor, and prolong its service life. High and low voltage protectors are divided into mechanical and electronic high and low voltage protectors. When the mechanical high and low voltage protector produces protection, it needs to be reset manually, and reset by pressing the red highlighted button. Electronic high and low voltage protectors will reset automatically.
The industrial bearing refrigeration assembly box can use the cryogenic system to meet the required size of various workpieces, but this type of equipment uses compressor refrigeration, and the temperature is limited, and the minimum can only be -150 °C.
We are a professional manufacturer of temperature control equipment, supporting customized services, please consult us for details!
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to +50°C
Temperature Control Range: -120°C to +350°C
Temperature Control Range: -40°C to +100°C
Temperature Control Range: -85°C to +250°C
Temperature Control Range: -150°C to -10°C